Saturday, April 6, 2013

Week 10: The Grand Master Plan.....kind of

So Allison and I met up today to update each other on our progress. We have a basic Navigation skeleton set up.

By this upcoming week I need to have a finalize global color scheme to give to Allison so that we know what color the different portions of the interface are going to be.

I also am going to be gathering some jokes for our different sections so that we have a nice starting point for the databases.

The last thing that I am going to be working on is icons for the different categories of our jokes.


The final color scheme is the top priority, followed by gathering jokes. The lowest priority out of these is the icon. The reason because Allison and I discussed that she can just have placeholders for the icons while I design them.

That is our progress on my end of this project and Allison will tell you more about the other part of the project.

No comments:

Post a Comment